Terms & Conditions
This page lists the Terms and Conditions which apply to the supply of products listed on our website to you. By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- We aim to deliver the product to you at the place of delivery requested in your order. We will strive to delivery your order within the stipulated time frame but we cannot guarantee any firm delivery dates. There will be delivery charges for purchases unless specified otherwise.
- We will notify you if we are unable to meet the delivery deadline but we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising from the late delivery.
- You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments. You agree to inspect the product for any obvious faults, defects or damages before you sign for delivery. You need to keep the receipt as reference for future inquiry with us.
- Please note that we might not be able to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details provided to us when you make your order and arrange delivery to an alternative address or for cancellation of the order.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
- If you are unavailable to sign for the delivery, we may leave a card giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
- You acknowledge that the products are standard and not made to fit any particular requirements that you may have.
We may cancel the purchase if the product is not available for any reason. In this case, you will be notified and any payment that you have made will be refunded. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for the product.
Cancellation by Customer (Non-Faulty Product)
If you wish to cancel your order please contact Shopotherwise via email or phone as listed in our website. There is no cancellation fee. Once an order has been dispatched, it may not be cancelled and the item must instead be returned to the company according to guidelines provided by our company.
- We warrant that:
a) the product will be delivered undamaged in the quantities ordered; and
b) the product will conform with the manufacturer's specifications as stated in our website at the time of your order.
- The product is intended to be used strictly in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications as stated in our website or as on the product itself.
- If the product is deteriorated through normal wear and tear, has been misused, abused or subject to neglect, after delivery by us, we may at our discretion decide not to repair, replace or refund you for the product and/or we may require you to pay all repair costs at our current standard rates. In addition, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses as a result.
- You may purchase gift vouchers for use on our website by you or someone other than you. These gift vouchers will be sent by email.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to buy further gift vouchers. A gift voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- An order for a gift voucher can be cancelled by contacting us via email at any time before the gift voucher is used as payment in placing an order.
- If the credit of a gift voucher is insufficient for the order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment. You may use as many gift vouchers as you wish in paying for an order. Each voucher is only valid for one order.
Amendment to the General Business Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments will be posted online. Continued use of our website will mean your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.